Ma photo
Save paper. You’ll save trees...thus forests...thus oxygen...thus LIFE

jeudi 10 mars 2011

Mars has kind of given an answer to Serbia



There we are. We have been struck by lightning. Mars has answered through Tomo's angry voice :


"JUST A QUICK NOTE. SPAMMING OUR TIMELINES IS A GOOD WAY TO GET US TO NOT PAY ATTENTION. WE WILL COME EVERYWHERE WE CAN, WHEN WE CAN".


Yelling at us this way. Ouch !!


So rude. So hurting.


And it still hurts me each time I read it.


I would have loved to read something kind. A kind answer to (so) kind and devoted Echelons. Serbia had been asking for an answer for so long, promising that as soon as there was one, spamming would stop. So a "heard" would just have been clear enough to everyone.


The evening had begun on a very pleasant and joyful manner. @arthemars had tweeted "If you could teleport to any place right now, where would you go?" Can you guess what the answer was ? At that precise moment, I would have loved to teleport myself to...Oman of course. So arthemars, eskimofaraway and I had started a gentle chat and were ready to pack our things and off we go to Oman.


A few hours before, while I was stuck in the bloody traffic jams that this city is used to, I had had a new idea to try and help the serbian echelons to get Mars in their country. I had decided to write a new page, here on my blog, which I would have entitled "Mars Attack : Phase 2"


I wanted this post to be funny. It would have described what I meant by "Phase 2". Actually, I had thought that if we sent funny tweets to Shannon, Jared and Tomo ,they might be more receptive to the strong desire of the echelons. I wanted to tweet each day a funny "motto of the day" related to Serbia naturally. One and only one each day.


I wanted, I wanted, I wanted...


...until Tomo's tweet came as a bolt from the blue...






I must confess that I am dazed ! I know that in a few hours, the hurtful thing inside me will have softened but still...


The good thing (always the bright side vs the dark side) is that it appears that Mars has heard at last.


Mars has heard Serbia.


I'm gonna sleep on this tonight. Tomorrow, my brain will surely be more alert...


And don't forget everyone :


1- Words may hurt but cannot kill and "that which does not kill us makes us stronger."
2- It is nearly Spring, we're living on Earth (our head still on Mars though) and life is beautiful :)






Féfé

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire